108 Sun Salutations
Sat 29th March 9am
About 108 Sun Salutations (Sun Sals)
Over approx 90 mins together we will salute the sun, we will move through the postures that make up a sun salutation, totalling 108 times. This will for sure be a challenge both mentally and physically, a chance to move, breathe, shift energy and set intentions for the year ahead.
But What is a Sun Salutation ?
We will be performing “Sun Salutation A” 108 times and it consists of the following poses:
- Mountain Pose (Samasthiti or Tadasana)
- Upward Salute (Urdhva Hastasana)
- Standing Forward Fold (Uttanasana)
- Half Standing Forward Fold (Ardha Uttanasana)
- Plank Pose (Chaturanga Dandasana)
- Upward-facing Dog Pose (Urdhva Mukha Svanasana)
- Downward-facing Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Transition – feet to hands
- Half Standing Forward Fold
- Standing Forward Fold
- Upward Salute
- Mountain Pose
Don’t worry about the names of the postures though !
What Should I Expect and Bring ?
Pricing and Booking ?