How do I find you
We are located on Hallkeeper Lane which off Hall Street (you can only enter from Hall St)
We are near the rear (Hall St) entrance to the Reject Shop.
The SlowLane sign on the same signpost as Hallkeeper Lane guides you down the lane. We are number 15 on the lane, look for the “Step into the Slowlane” A Frame sign and the “SlowLane” logo above our door.
Where Can I Park?
How do I book a class?
What do I need to know for my first class?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first class begins so we can show you around the studio and you fill out a short registration form. Bring a towel, drink bottle, and an open mind.
Due to COVID restrictions we are no longer offering mats – please BYO yoga mat.
I bought an Intro Offer but cannot book online or in the app – how do I book?
We activate your Intro Offer not from the purchase date but date of first class – this seems fair and gives you more time!
However, if you purchase on a Monday, book class for a Wednesday then later on try to book in for a Tuesday the system does get confused!
If this is you, un-book (cancel) yourself from your Wednesday class, re-book for your earlier class and then you can re-book back into the Wednesday class. If this does not resolve for you, please just turn up for class at least 10 minutes prior to start of class time and reception will assist you.
What Do I Wear?
How Often Should I Practice?
I am a beginner, will I be ok?
I am pregnant. Can I still practice?
We ask that you consult your doctor and have a chat with us – or drop us an email – prior to booking your first class.
What is the Studio etiquette?
We are generally super laid back and don’t have lots of “rules”. We do ask that SlowLaners follow these guidelines:
- Check in to reception in person before all classes (even if you pre-book online)
- No mobile phones or belongings in the yoga room (we have cupboards for these and the front door is locked for class)
- Please remove shoes as you enter reception – free the feet! No shoes in the yoga room
- Classes start on time – please arrive at least 10 minutes before class to avoid being locked out
- If you are no longer able to attend a class and you have booked, please cancel your booking – if the class if busy this allows someone else your mat spot
I have an injury. Can I still practice?
Why are the classes heated?
We would describe our heat as “warm or toasty” rather than “hot”.
What facilities do you offer?
- Complimentary props and mats ( feel free to bring your own mat)
- Towels for hire
- Male and female changing rooms and showers
- Filtered water re-fill station – we aim to be plastic free
- Complimentary tea of the day/ week
Due to COVID guidelines and precautions we are not offering the above for the moment – please BYO mat and water
What is the studio like?
Our large studio reception has plenty of space and a chill out area filled with natural lights and plants. Feel free to come earlier to class to relax on our pre-loved furniture, listen to tunes and drink complimentary tea of the day. Once doors are open 20 minutes before class you are welcome to arrive then ahead of class and relax in the yoga room on your mat also.