How do I find you
Where Can I Park?
How do I book a class?
What do I need to know for my first class?
I bought an Intro Offer but cannot book online or in the app – how do I book?
We activate your Intro Offer not from the purchase date but date of first class – this seems fair and gives you more time!
However, if you purchase on a Monday, book class for a Wednesday then later on try to book in for a Tuesday the system does get confused!
If this is you, un-book (cancel) yourself from your Wednesday class, re-book for your earlier class and then you can re-book back into the Wednesday class. If this does not resolve for you, please just turn up for class at least 10 minutes prior to start of class time and reception will assist you.
What Do I Wear?
How Often Should I Practice?
I am a beginner, will I be ok?
I am pregnant. Can I still practice?
We ask that you consult your doctor and have a chat with us – or drop us an email – prior to booking your first class.
What is the Studio etiquette?
We are generally super laid back and don’t have lots of “rules”. We do ask that SlowLaners follow these guidelines:
- Check in to reception in person before all classes (even if you pre-book online)
- No mobile phones or belongings in the yoga room (we have cupboards for these and the front door is locked for class)
- Please remove shoes as you enter reception – free the feet! No shoes in the yoga room
- Classes start on time – please arrive at least 10 minutes before class to avoid being locked out
- If you are no longer able to attend a class and you have booked, please cancel your booking – if the class if busy this allows someone else your mat spot
I have an injury. Can I still practice?
Why are the classes heated?
We would describe our heat as “warm or toasty” rather than “hot”.
What facilities do you offer?
- Complimentary props and mats ( feel free to bring your own mat)
- Towels for hire
- Male and female changing rooms and showers
- Filtered water re-fill station – we aim to be plastic free
- Complimentary tea of the day/ week