Tuscany Retreat 2023
May 26th – June 1st 2023
Introducing our Tuscany Retreat 2023
Introducing: After searching the world to find a space that resonates with our SlowLane vibes, we are stoked to share details on the SlowLane Tuscany Retreat 2023 and would love for you to join us
Date: Friday May 26th to Thursday June 1st (2023)
Your Retreat: Join SlowLane yoga to travel to the beautiful Italian Tuscan countryside. Join us for 7 days of relaxation and nourishment, full of delicious organic vegetarian food, yoga and connection.
Your Setting: Set in the beautiful property “Maraviglia”. Maraviglia is the original name of a small secluded hill right outside the gorgeous Tuscan town of Monte San Savino. Immersed in an olive grove and surrounded by oak trees, Maraviglia’s palpable energy offers a truly healing experience.
What is Included ?
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 2 daily yoga and meditation classes
- Yin, vinyasa, restorative, meditation and pranayama practices
- Use of yoga props: mats, straps, blocks, bolsters
- Daily Brunch and Dinner, organic vegetarian farm to table meals
- Tea, coffee, snacks available all day
- Full access to the property and various spaces to chill out
- Access to the infinity pool, spend time swimming or reading a book poolside
- Access to 3 hectares of beautiful olive groves
- Plenty of opportunity to hike in the surrounding hills
- Adequate free time to explore the local area
Example of a Daily Programme
08:00 Morning Pre Yoga Snack
Fresh coffee, herbal teas, fruit and nuts to give you an energy boost before your morning yoga.
08:15- 10:15 Morning Yoga + Meditation
10:30- 12:00 Wholesome Brunch
12:00- 17:30 Free Time
Chill with a book by the pool, walks around the local neighbourhood and countryside and optional day outings
17:45- 19:15 A Restorative Practice
19:45 Group Dinner
Our retreat is based at Maraviglia Conscious Living where organic food is at the heart of their philosophy.
Country living embodies all the qualities that have the power to heal, instill tranquility and balance in your bodies and minds. The nourishing and beneficial quality of our locally grown organic food will immediately pleasure your taste buds, cleanse your mind and detox your body.
All meals will be organic, vegetarian based and locally sourced. Please let us know any dietary requirements and we can cater to your needs.
The property ‘Maraviglia’ has been developed specifically to hold retreats and events just like this.
All rooms a very comfortable and all bedding is provided. All rooms have private bathrooms which are either on-suite or immediately adjacent.
In addition the rooms in the house, there is the option for on site ‘glamping’ which includes a dedicated outdoor bathroom: hot water, sinks, shower and toilet.
The house has multiple rooms and there are several options including:
- Single room
- Twin room – set up a 2 single beds (sharing basis)
- Double room – set up as double bed for 1 or 2 people
- Triple room – 3 single beds (sharing basis)
- Glamping – set up as 2 single beds (sharing basis) or double bed for 1
The house has ample ‘chill spaces’ both inside and out and the yoga practice area is also on-site.
The house itself is on rural property but only 2.5 kms / 30 min walk from Monte San Savino town.
If you wish to share a room with a specific friend or family member… just email when you are booking and we will confirm that arrangement.
Who is This Retreat For ?
Essentially anyone who wants to embrace a slowing down, an unwinding, an unplugging.
Daily yoga practice will cater for those who are new to yoga – you do not need to have an established yoga practice or be ‘advanced’.
For those who want to further their practice, this a great opportunity to practice consistently and get the benefit our guidance and experience.
Pricing, Ts & Cs
The price will vary depending on the type of room you prefer.
Bookings require a non-refundable deposit of $1000
The balance of your payment must be made by February 20th 2023
Pay in full up front to receive an early bird discount
All payments are non-refundable once made.
- Transfers *
* we can organise collection from Monte San Savino train station, Florence or Rome for an additional fee – please email us for details
- Travel Insurance – please ensure you have adequate travel insurance
- Additional meals outside of the set meals and snacks as listed
Additional activities are available and come with an extra fee, these include:
- Winery visit and tasting
- Specific guides tours in the area
- Massage treatments on site – please email us and we can book yours with the venue
Want to See Pricing per Room Type?